This camp will be taking place through Albany during the September long weekend, 25-27 September.
All GGWA Members aged 18-29 years are invited to join the WA Olaves for fun indoor camping weekend full of opportunities to take pictures, a little hiking, visiting new places and maybe even a new profile picture, while catching up with all your Olave friends.
The road trip program has been developed with taking in as much cool things to do as possible;
- The Kodja Place Rose Maze (Kojanup)
- Princess Fortress (Mount Clarence)
- Mounted Corp Memorial (Mount Clarence)
- Dave Evans Bicentennial Tree (Yeagarup)
- Visiting the Gap (Torndirrup) and the Blow Holes (Torndirrup)
- Walking though the Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk (Tingledale)
- Albany Garden Wildlife Park (Torndirrup)
- Campfire with Albany Guides
- Plus plenty of card games and camping fun!
Your camp fee ($120) covers all activities and accommodation for the whole trip excluding catering (this road-trip will be self-catered and will have opportunities to replenish food supplies during the trip as well as some designated times eating out)
Specific information and a kit list will be distributed closer to the date. In the meantime, if you have any questions, get in touch via [email protected] au
Event cancelation policy