This training day will include several components of your LQ passport and will provide you with a much better understanding of the role, your support network and your next step towards the completion of your Leadership Qualification
Some of the components covered at the training day are:
- Introduction to structure Girl Guides – WAGGGS, Australia, WA;
- Guiding Traditions;
- Delivering the Australian Guide Program (AGP);
- Being a Leader in a unit;
- Promise and Law;
- Being Safe – which covers risk and duty of care requirements, including Child Safety;
- Database and administration;
- Your Guiding Network – Guide Leadership network, Regional and State support available and your further development as a Unit Leader.
When: October 9 - arrive 8.00am for a 8.30am start. Due to the fluid nature of all the LQ trainings, we will cover all the topics with participant input along the way as such we will endeavour to run to the training schedule with an end time of 2.00pm but no later than 2.30pm.
Where: Guide House - 265 Great Eastern Highway BELMONT 6104 TransPerth Bus Stop No: 14494, located outside the office
Dress: Wear comfortable clothing as there will be some hands on activities, enclosed shoes and a uniform polo if you have one.
What to Bring: Leadership qualification paperwork/Passport, IPAd or Laptop if you have one
Provided: Morning and afternoon tea. BYO Lunch