Get ready for an amazing week of camping, adventure, friendship and, of course, lots of fun with Girl Guides and Girl Scouts 10–17 years from across Australia and beyond.
Sydney and surrounds offers so much! From the iconic Sydney attractions to the great outdoors, you will be camping in the heart of western Sydney at Sydney Olympic Park, by the Parramatta River, close to wetlands and a vast array of bird life.
You will be able to challenge yourself with an exciting program of activities from time-honoured traditional to innovative hi-tech and so much between.
Start planning to come to Sydney Jamboree 2018. Don’t miss the action!
Jamboree Participant fees:
- Youth $1250 (event fee)
- Adult $700 (event fee)
- WA Contingent Fee: $300 (for WA participants, includes pre-jamboree training days and camp)
- Approximate airfares and travel charge $850 (WA participants). To be confirmed.
NOTE: the Cancellation and Refunds Policy for the Jamboree is different to Girl Guides WA's normal terms and conditions. Read the policy here.
Payment Timeline for WA Contingent Fees
- Initial deposit due at time of booking: $150 non-refundable deposit (this amount may vary as the event draws closer as flight prices are increasing).
- Payment 2 due 30 November 2017: $400
- Payment 3 due 31 January 2018: $300
- Payment 4 (or full payment for new registrants) due 6 April 2018: $300
All payments, including contingent fees and flights, are made through the 2018 Jamboree website.