Mary Radcliffe Taylor Bequest
The Mary Radcliffe Taylor Bequest was established to provide financial support to active members of Girl Guides WA undertaking tertiary education.
- No age restrictions.
- Applicant must be an active member of Girl Guides WA.
- An applicant can only receive funding once.
- The applicant must remain an active member of Girl Guides WAduring her studies.
- Up to $6,000 is available per recipient.
- $3,000 the maximum for fees and books.
- $3,000 the maximum for living away from home expenses.
- Applications are considered annually by the Management Committee and close on 31 March each year.
- Application forms and more info are available from Guide House or download below.
- An interview with applicants may be required.
- Awards are made at the discretion of the Management Committee and conditions may apply to successful applications, such as satisfactory progression through the chosen course.
Download an application form below.