The Guide Uniform
A Uniform is worn by members all over Australia to create a sense of unity and to identify them as Guides.
The Guide uniform includes:
- Girl Guides Australia polo shirts (all youth members) or a blue buttoned shirt (only for teens)
- Navy pants (supply your own - shorts or jeans are fine for weekly meetings)
- Black sneakers or closed-in shoes are required for footwear.
- Youth members also wear a sash which displays the badges they have achieved.
- Striped Leader shirt
- Fleece jackets
- Light hoodie
- Girl Guide bucket hats
- Girl Guide cap
- Girl Guide beanie
- Girl Guide book bag, satchel or backpack
For more details and costs of uniform items visit our Belmont store or shop online at Guide Gear Shop.
If you are seeking lower cost options, we are building a bank of secondhand uniform items. We also gratefully accept donations of secondhand uniform in good condition. Please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Belmont store.